Ubuntu 7.04 Dispaly Video Resolution

ivanof ivanof at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 09:31:30 UTC 2007

Hello all, I am new user at this.
I have a notebook Megabook S271 (MSI Microstar International) with this
specification:
Processor: Turion 64 bit Taylor Processor, dual core
Chipset: ATI (r) RS485M + ATI(r) SB460
Graphics & Video Module: UMA ATI RS485M , VRAM 128
Display: 12.1" WXGA (Glare type) with brightness controlled by K/B hot-keys
Sistem Memory: DDR2 533 - 1024MB DDR2 SO-DIMM x 2)
My question is, someone have installed well Ubuntu 7.04 in same notebbok or
similar without problem's ? and is someone have problem's of resolution
display ? Thank you for answer. Bye Ivanof from Italy