nVidia Quadro4

Tue Apr 17 17:54:41 UTC 2007

Dave Woyciesjes schrieb:
> 	I've got a CentOS4.4 box (for work reasons, I'll be adding Ubuntu which
> I like better :) with a nVidia card that CentOS detects as Quadro4
> 200/400 NVS NV17GL. Anybody have any luck getting both monitor
> connectors on the pigtail to work together?

I've had it running with the nvidia-driver and the following lines in
the device-section of the card in xorg-conf:

Option     "TwinView"          "true"
Option     "MetaModes"         "1280x1024,1280x1024"

That was my old pc at work, they've changed it into a newer one with a
ATI card, but that nvidia configuration went so smooth, that I bought
only nvidia-cards for my home boxes. :-)

Jakob