feisty fawn => laptop sudenly dead

Alain Muls alain.muls at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 08:18:07 UTC 2007

Hi,

I switched to FF beta (I know) and worked for a cuple of days quite
comfortably. But than, all of a sudden the PC went dead. Pressing the power
button did not boot up and I had to use the diagnostic boot feature of the
Dell Inspiron. AFter that it worked again, but today the sudden death
appeared again. Is there something wrong with the management of the battery
in FF? I never had such a behaviour using DD LTS.

Alain Muls                       alain.muls at telenet.be
RMA-CISS-ASGE                            +32.2.7426340
Renaissance Avenue 30   B1000 Brussels