Will UbuntuStudio be really different from Ubuntu?

Mario Vukelic mario.vukelic at dantian.org
Tue Apr 3 17:38:33 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-04-03 at 11:27 +0200, Nicolai Spohrer wrote:

> Well, I already know this site, but it does not give ME really much
> information - maybe I'm just too stupid^^

Did you follow the links? E.g., to the spec page [1] or to the project
goal page [2] or to the package list page [3]. IMHO these pages (and
others) contain most of what one would want to know and, since they are
the project's main pages, probably most of what is known to the
developers.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudioSpec
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/ProjectGoals
[3] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/MetapackagesBreakdown