RealPlayer

mtyoung tuxman at knology.net
Sun Sep 24 20:52:19 UTC 2006

This is the message from Synaptic Package Manager.
Real Player (installer)
Real Player is a streaming sound and video player from RealNetworks.

RealNetworks does not allow redistribution of their software. Therefore,
this package requires the user to fetch the real player archive separately
from their web site. When you install this package you will be guided
through that process.

Which, combined with it's being pulled from EasyUbuntu, leads me to
believe that RealPlayer has asked that it be removed from all of the
repositories.

mtyoung