Best python editor ???

Ken McLennan kenrmcl at mysoul.com.au
Fri Sep 22 23:07:07 UTC 2006

G'day there Waqas,

> and Java programmer i was just curious if python has some mature
> editor i mean with runtime docs and intellisense like Jbuilder ,
> eclipse or ... is there any editor available ??? i mean a light weight
> editor ... with these functionalities or atleast intellisense enabled

	There's a discussion on this topic at:

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t323079-ide-python.html

	&

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t362976-looking-for-an-intellisense-with-good-help-ide-for-python.html

	They list several editors with various capabilities on both platforms.
I've not tried any of them and my Python capabilities have only reached
the stage where I can spell the word correctly 2 times out of 3 so I'm
not qualified to comment.

See ya
Ken McLennan
Qld, Australia