Thunderbird lost mail with dapper

daedalusman ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Thu Sep 21 18:53:55 UTC 2006

I have this same problem except that I never started thunderbird with
sudo. This morning before class I turned my computer on and checked my
e-mail no problems. I shutdown my computer while I was in class and
restarted when I got home. Now my thunderbird is asking for my account
info again. I did use a different kernel this afternoon as compared to
this morning. My k7-smp kernel frezes when I try to logout, when I
click on quite in the menu it freezes after about a sec or two. So I
went back to my i386 kernel and no longer have that problem but
thunderbird is screwed up now. Any ideas on a better fix for this?

--
daedalusman