bug in gnuCash (ubuntu edgy)

Scott J. Henson shenson at mix.wvu.edu
Fri Sep 15 20:53:55 UTC 2006

email.listen at googlemail.com wrote:
> Am Fri, 15. September 2006 10:06 schrieb Brendon:
>> i all have a bug in gnucash under edgy  the latest build of gnucash
>> from the edgy repos,  the  file selector (save file load file) keeps
>> crashing the system  when i go to save my file gnucash  ends up
>> crashing,  filed a bug report on launchpad,  but has anyone else had the
>> same problem?
> May be it's because most people use GNUCash from
> aqbanking.alioth.debian.org? ;)

I don't, I use the edgy packages with a little hack to make
the error go away.

> So thats what most all people who need HBCI for secure online banking do here
> in Europe .

I would think that this would be a feature we would want in
edgy.  Can you maybe file a bug and ask for a sync of this
into edgy?  I'm sure it would help people and you wouldn't
have to worry about installing stuff compiled for Debian
Unstable.

--
Scott Henson
LCSEE Systems Staff