From CRT to LCD

Richard Brown rich at cregy.co.uk
Thu Sep 14 14:21:48 UTC 2006

Hi Thilo

On Thursday 14 September 2006 15:05, Thilo Six wrote:
> > To enable the driver, run "sudo nvidia-glx-config enable".

Thanks for that. The driver wasn't installed so I downloaded and installed.
However when I come to run the above command I get this error:
Error: your X configuration has been altered.
This script cannot proceed automatically. If you believe that this
not correct, you can update the md5sum entry executing the following
command:
md5sum /etc/X11/xorg.conf | sudo tee /var/lib/x11/xorg.conf.md5sum
otherwise edit manually /etc/X11/xorg.conf to change the Driver section
from nv to nvidia.

Any ideas please?

Thanks

Rich