beagle

Joel Bryan Juliano joelbryan.juliano at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 06:23:04 UTC 2006

You can download a Firefox plugin to do that, or just install Epiphany,
which integrate well with Beagle.

Note: the current CVS version of Beagle is Galago enabled, which allows you
to search desktop presence services, so cool! and it also fixes alot of
performance bottlenecks, which makes beagle appear instantanously upon
search.