video players

Peter Garrett peter.garrett at optusnet.com.au
Wed Sep 6 04:53:53 UTC 2006

On Wed, 6 Sep 2006 04:10:19 +0100
jimscafe <ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org> wrote:

> The easyubuntu software reports I have broken packages, how do I finf
> out which and mend them?

Try this in a terminal:

sudo apt-get -f install

this will try to find conflicts in your packaging system and suggest what
should be removed and installed to fix the situation.

Also make sure your repositories are correctly configured - broken
packages are often a symptom of conflicting sources/repositories.

Have you read the links I supplied, and tried the things I suggested in my
previous answer? If so you might put some of the output and results in
your answer - it's pretty hard to troubleshoot without some definite error
messages.

Peter