no dhcp on Edgy

morphex morphyusx at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 12:17:52 UTC 2006

Hi, all!

I have installed Edgy on my laptop for 2 days, and I managed to get work
my Broadcom wifi card. I was very happy, the sun was shining, but today
I had no network connection. I thought it was my wifi, but finally I
figured out, that I "just" can't get dynamic IP from my DHCP router. The
router is fine, because another laptop with win***s works.
When plugged I can get static IP, no dynamic. My wifi seems to be good,
but can't get IP.
I have searched ubuntu forums, and I found other peaple with similar
problems, but no solution.

help me, please

Bálint Fodor