Back to Windows...

Nikolai psalmos at swissinfo.org
Mon Oct 23 16:33:20 UTC 2006

K S Balaji wrote:
> Hi
>
> It was good to be using Ubuntu for about a month.  I lost my Thunderbird
> mails as I had to reinstall Ubuntu.  Even though I had a copy of the mails
> on CD, I could not restore them in the new installation even after going
> through various How Tos.

I don't know what exactly your problem was but I have managed just
recently to transfer my wife's mail from a Windows installation to
Ubuntu without any hassle. It was matter of copying an Inbox file from
Windows and then loading it in Thunderbird on Ubuntu. Simple as that.

Nikolai
--
the truth shall make you free