suspend-to-disk and uswsusp

Eric Lemoine eric.lemoine at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 09:50:50 UTC 2006

Hello

I'm trying to make suspend-to-disk work on my edgy desktop PC.

I used to use software suspend 2, which I must say works great! The
problem with software suspend 2 is that it's not included in the
Ubuntu kernels (actually it's not included in kernel.org kernels
either).

For that reason I'm trying to make use of user-space software suspend
(uswsusp), which should be supported by edgy. So far I haven't been
able to use it: my PC suspends but does not resume...

For now, before getting into technical considerations, I just wanted
to know if someone on the list had a success story with uswsusp on
edgy?

Thanks,
--
Eric