Stuck with the Live CD

Tod Merley todbot88 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 20:37:05 UTC 2006

On 10/19/06, Pratheesh P <pratheeshp_007 at yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> I stuck before while loading the X server. The grahical desktop didn't
> appear.

Hi again Pratheesh P!

Pressing the various F1 - F7 keys during the live CD first boot screen
should yeild a variety of boot options.  Look for "vesa" or "vga765"
or similar (I do not have the cd available at this time to work with).
 This would give you a basic set up which you may well be able to use.

Or, try an ctl+alt+F1 to see if you can access a terminal during the
boot process.

Do an "escape" dring the boot process to see all that is happening,
this can provide clues.

Good Hunting!

Tod