Enable Unicode UTF-8 for OpenOffice.org 2

Sameera Shaakunthala shaakunthala at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 09:02:35 UTC 2006

I use both Ubuntu 6.06 and Windows. Ubuntu is for my educational
purposes and online activities. Windows is just for video.
I have downloaded the correct language pack and it works fine with
gedit. I think I have to change some settings from OpenOffice.org's options.

Please tell me what settings should I set in OpenOffice.org 2?

* Sameera.