Serious Evolution Problem

Steve Flynn anothermindbomb at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 19:00:26 UTC 2006

On 13/10/06, wade at wadesmart.com <wade at wadesmart.com> wrote:

> 10132006 1352 GMT-6
>
> I have only 1G of ram and the line count is at 2690261 - 2 million lines
> -> and still growing.
> So Im to find the last email I sent and delete it out of this file.
>
> What exactly will that do?

You original complaint was that a bounce message from someone you mailed was
causing Evolution to lock up your CPU when you tried to delete it. When you
post. Therefore, you need to delete that bounced email outside of Evolution,
so people have been talking you through doing it either with an editor (or
myself, by using good old "mail" from the command line).

Have you been arsing about with this for so long that you've forgotten what
the original problem was?

--
Steve
Despair - It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black...