MYSQL Control Center

Patrick Newberry PNewberry at habitat.org
Thu Oct 12 12:59:27 UTC 2006

I installed the mysql control center and it shows up in my gnome control
panel.

It seems to  work just fine execpt when I click on user admin. It seems
to lock up.

I can use the regular command line mysql stuff without any problem.

Also there is a debian maint type account that has been setup in the
mysql user table.

I we setting all the passwords to one password and I may have set that
one as well. Not sure if the mysql control center uses that account for
anything, but I am assuming not since I use the root id when I connected
via the mysql control center on the gnome panel.

Pat.