apt-get distro-upgrade

Joel Goguen jtgoguen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 18:02:02 UTC 2006

I think you mean 'apt-get dist-upgrade' :)

I haven't tried it on Edgy yet, but I know it worked very well going
from Warty to Hoary, Hoary to Breezy, and Breezy to Dapper.  Nothing
was left out, just a quick reboot to get myself going with the new
kernel and that was it.  As with doing any major change, be sure you
back up your config files and any other important files.