Gaim: tracking status message changes?

Shot (Piotr Szotkowski) shot at hot.pl
Mon Oct 9 20:21:28 UTC 2006

I searched and searched, alas – without a result.

Is there a way to track how my contacts’ status
messages change across time? Ideally, I’d like to

(a) see the changes in the conversation window (currently, I can only
track when a contact changes their status, not when they change the
message), and

(b) be able to track the message changes with the Guifications plugin.

I’ll be very grateful for any solutions
or pointers in the right direction.

-- Shot
--
We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could
produce the complete works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the