help with gnofract/fractint

Bjørn Ingmar Berg bjorn.ingmar.berg at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 10:27:00 UTC 2006

On 01/09/06, Rui Parracho <afragler.linux at gmail.com> wrote:
> has anyone had any luck installing gnofract4d?

I am interested in running Gnofract 4D under Ubuntu myself, but
haven't had a go at compiling it yet.  The people behind ALT Linux
have made a deb package for it; have a look at
http://www.altlinux.com/index.php?module=sisyphus&package=gnofract4d

So far I haven't figured out how to get a hold of only that package
without downloading / installing the entire ALT Linux.  Even so,
perhaps this  will help you get further.

Regards,
Bjørn Ingmar Berg