When do you turn off your Ubuntu boxes?

Peter Hummers phummers at iname.com
Thu Nov 30 23:17:37 UTC 2006

I found this on Digg, about the energy-saving aspects of turning
computers off when not in use (/not/ about the software, which is
Windows only):

http://preview.tinyurl.com/yk9lqr

On Un*x, I've always left my computer on overnight (actually, for months
at a time) to let cron do its housekeeping, but I see that Ubuntu
installs anacron, which will complete the same tasks according to time
elapsed since the last instance, not absolute time (i.e. 15:00).

How often do you all turn off your desktop Ubuntu boxes?
--
Peter Hummers
==