easyubuntu also for edgy?

Ouattara Oumar Aziz wattazoum at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 18:10:33 UTC 2006

Mario Vukelic a écrit :
> On Thu, 2006-11-30 at 18:13 +0100, Ouattara Oumar Aziz wrote:
>> never got any problem with it so far (12 system installation)
>
> It is not (and never was) about the stability when installing, the
> problem still is that it breaks the subsequent upgrade to a new
> distribution release for many people.
> http://www.netsplit.com/blog/articles/2006/10/30/automatix-and-upgrading

Very interesting article ! I am very proud of using Ubuntu ^^ . That
community is so cool !!!

Almost the same case were happening on Mandriva's community and guess
what ? the Mandriva Developers team almost told people that they'll not
get any support from mandriva and that their job was merely a waste of
time (they were in fact backporting software from Cooker to official
version. Mandriva doesn't backport many stuff and make people pay for
the least they do backport)

Well, so my bad. Automatix should be fine in case you don't thing about
upgrading to another version .

wattazoum