locale not supported by Xlib

Roberto Nunnari roberto.nunnari at supsi.ch
Thu Nov 30 14:21:37 UTC 2006

Ok. Problem solved.

The packet I had to reinstall was libx11-6.

Best regards.

--
               Roberto Nunnari -software engineer-
                mailto:roberto.nunnari at supsi.ch
  Scuola Universitaria Professionale della Svizzera Italiana
              Dipartimento Tecnologie Innovative
                   http://www.dti.supsi.ch
  SUPSI-DTI
  Via Cantonale                        tel: +41-91-6108561
  6928 Manno                 """       fax: +41-91-6108570
  Switzerland               (o o)