gnome vs. scim

beinan li li.beinan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 18:56:20 UTC 2006

I think I have solved the problem by following the instruction on:
http://www.scim-im.org/wiki/documentation/installation_and_configuration/ubuntu_kubuntu

But I didn't do the last step of configuring gtk and kde,
because there is no such package as "gtk-query-immodules-2.0" there.
Also I didn't configure skim at all.

Hope this helps.

Beinan