iPods and Ubuntu

Joel Bryan Juliano joelbryan.juliano at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 08:30:33 UTC 2006

On 11/19/06, Chris Rohde <veritastic at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey all...
> Just got the ipod for a birthday, so wanted to ask before I go screwing
> up all the work I put in. Are there any concerns with synching the ipod
> when I have itunes (and my library) on my windows partition?
>
> Is there a way to synch it across both?
>
> -Chris

You will probably would like to use Banshee to copy songs from your library
to your ipod. The changes are, if you have a music that doesn't have an
artist name, Banshee will replace the artist name with the name of the
directory it is copied from, it will try to replace all the missing
information, usually it's the artist name or the song name

Regards,
Joel

--
Don't let your future genes deteriorate..