Finance Program

Mike nowhereman.777 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 01:13:25 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-11-16 at 18:58 +0000, Gabriel Dragffy wrote:
> I installed sql-ledger from the repos... but I can't see how to run it
> or activate it, no icon and no man entry (for man sql-ledger). Is it
> some secret?

Sql-Ledger takes a bit more to get it working. Here's a link to the
installation instructions:

http://www.sql-ledger.org/cgi-bin/nav.pl?page=source/readme.txt&title=README

You need Postgresql server and Apache running, also there are other
requirements. It takes a bit of time to set up and get it running (about
a half hour or so). It's well worth it! Just follow the instructions to
the letter.

If you need help setting it up, email me privately and I'll try to help
you off list. If you need more help than I can give you, try the
SQL-Ledger mailing list. There's lots of friendly folks there willing to
help out.

Once it's set up and running, you can customize it to your business
needs. I've been using it for over a year now for my business and have
been very happy with it.