Wine should be included with UBUNTU . . .

YAGNESH N DESAI ynd at hzw.ltindia.com
Mon Nov 13 03:27:41 UTC 2006

Dear Graham;

wine must have surly improved, since I had not used it
18 months back. I used it on SuSE and I had no issue what
so ever. Also I am not intending to use MSoffice on it. There is
CAD viewer which I want to use and also some simple engineering
converters/calculators.

Thanks for the reply.

Yagnesh Desai