Xen on Edgy

Waqas Toor waqasnasirtoor at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 19:38:27 UTC 2006

On 11/9/06, Nils <elitepenguin at gmx.net> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I heard that Ubuntu supports Xen with Edgy. Also with Xen you should
> able to run Linux and windows paralell and this should work especially
> fast if you have an Intel Dual Core CPU.

xen dont have any port for windows as far as i know
i have tried xen on Fedora ... but would love to hear from someone who has
tried it on ubuntu
else www.xensource.com is the main HOWTO website about xen

So far what I heard.. but I couldn't find an usual HOWTO somewhere..
> Did anybody here on the list already try a simliar setup?
>
> Nils

Waqas Toor
member of Ubuntu Pakistani Team
waqas at ubuntu-pk.org
http://www.ubuntu-pk.org

Linux *is* user friendly. It's just selective about who its friends are.
In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows and Gates ?

http://waqastoor.weblog.pk
(Registered Linux user #424056)
ref link http://counter.li.org/