Wither Ubuntu ? was (Re: The, "Edgy in the news" thread)

Derek Broughton news at pointerstop.ca
Fri Nov 3 13:45:21 UTC 2006

Jeff Waugh wrote:

> You appear to be wasting more time on meta-discussion about the list
> than investing time in thoughtful on-topic discussion, help, answers,
> etc., and that has an impact on *everyone*.

There's no need to be insulting.  I read via gmane and in the 14 days that
my news server keeps, I have 33 posts to this list (almost all of them imho
helpful) and ONE (two, now) in this thread.  Too bad you couldn't have left
well enough alone and not perpetuated the thread yourself!

I know you're important to the Ubuntu project, and we probably wouldn't be
where we are without you, but personally I think I'm doing more good on
this list than you are.
--
derek