AutoCad reader?

YAGNESH N DESAI YND at hzw.ltindia.com
Fri Nov 3 04:16:22 UTC 2006

Stan, SteVe Cook & Charles Yao;

I am aware that Lx-Viewer is one such software which can read
ACAD files. There is a hitch that they do not ship the libs with it
and they have to be taken from OpenDWG.org.

While there are older compiled versions of it which includes the libsalso.

I am new to linux and could not install the viewer. I checked in my
office where Lx-viewer for windows work fine. Its just one must know
how to install it on LINUX.

If any one can install LX-viewer on Linux please do inform me about how to go about
installing it.

Yagnesh