Connect to server

smithveg smithveg at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 15:17:38 UTC 2006

> The shortest route to a solution may be to talk to your ISP; do they not
> have a web inteface for you to administer accounts?   I should find out
> what they provide in terms of interfaces and what you can do viz a viz
> changing permissions, ownership etc.

Ya, my ISP did provide a tools to manage the file, That's manage in the web
browser and i felt it's very slow.

I think there should have a software tools to support FTP. I know a tools
SmartFTP, that i'm using previously in windows platform, That allows me to
right click on any file and chenge the permission, and do the file upload
and download.

I just can not find any tools to use in linux - ubuntu that allows me to
change the permission..

--
Smithveg

Maple Creation