Server feed (OT)

Me - Atlantic jdangler at atlantic.net
Tue May 30 15:51:02 UTC 2006

I'm looking for a way to get updated currency values for a specific list
of currencies (USD, CAN, AUD, EUR) to be updated daily for my web server
so that i can use the exchange rates in calculations on my web server
running Ubuntu 5.10 ... Optimally, if it's something I could load into
mySQL it would be great, but flat file would be fine too.  I'm googling
for this, but can only find sites where you can go and convert using
their site.  Any ideas are greatly appreciated.