Evolution

ruscook ruscook_oz at yahoo.com.au
Sat May 27 21:38:04 UTC 2006

I'm with you David. I think there are times when both top posting and
bottom posting are appropriate. A lot of corporate emails is one
instance, short email conversations another. Either way both have limits
and like you say, if everytime I select a message I have to scroll a
huge number of lines, or on a mailing list wade through a number of
screens (pages), then I think bottom posting has also hit its limits :-)

Judicious editing of posts (which we don't have time for in a lot of
cases I know) can mean that the advantages of one method to the other
can be minimal in a lot of cases.  But it's a religious debate based on
logic and opinion so I can't see there being any "win/win" out of it.

Russell

--
Kind Regards Russell