lending library app

Todd Slater dontodd at gmail.com
Wed May 24 19:09:00 UTC 2006

I run a small Center from which faculty can check out laptops,
cameras, books, and other equipment. I'm looking for something like
library software that will let me enter assets and let users
browse/search and see what's here and available, and of course let me
track who has what. Most of the apps I've looked at are either big
systems for libraries or big systems for IT asset tracking, and I
guess I'm looking for something in between. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Todd