Rythembox Radio - stations?

mrwolff mrwolff at bigred.unl.edu
Thu May 18 23:04:44 UTC 2006

Wade Smart wrote:

> 05182006 1738 GMT-6
>
> Since I didnt get a response Im asking again.
>
> 05172006 1542 GMT-6
>
> After that thread about Rhythembox I had to play with it and when first
> started it, I clicked on Radio and it started playing a classic rock
> station. Later when I started it there are no stations listed. How do
> you get the stations?
>
> wade

You are in the radio station view correct?  You have clicked the radio
stations icon on the left I'm assuming.  I don't know what could
possibly be the cause but in case you wanted to just add the two radio
stations again, the two that came with my Rhythmbox are:

Frace Musiques
http://ogg.tv-radio.fr:1441/encoderfmusiques.ogg

and

Virgin Radio Classic Rock