Please stop posting repetitious answers

Peter Garrett peter.garrett at optusnet.com.au
Mon May 15 14:31:22 UTC 2006

On Mon, 15 May 2006 14:26:13 +0100
localzuk <ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org> wrote:

[ snipped everything, as this is becoming absurdly repetitious]

PLEASE, people - can you *stop* posting to this absurd thread? It just
keeps repeating the same answers, and it is clogging people's mailboxes:
your replies are to *mailing list* threads here.

Most of us on the mailing list would probably prefer to be able to help
forum users occasionally, but if this continues I fear that I, at least,
will have to consign all forum replies and questions to the "Delete"
filter.

Peter

*sigh*