NFSv4 support in Dapper.

Lea Gris lea.gris at noiraude.net
Wed May 10 11:11:23 UTC 2006

Luis M a écrit :
> I was wondering this same question myself.
>
> I switched (already) all my workstations to Dapper (i know i know...
> but i couldn't resist). And I tried to have all my shares be mounted
> the "right" way using NFS4, only to come across the same stumbling
> block that you are describing.
>
> I still haven't figured out how to fix this issue... the nfs-common
> package claims to have nfs4 support (in the debian changelog), so, i
> don't know what else is missing (the kernel module is there).
>
> Somebody should point out at least a workaround in this thread...

Well, these things seems to see light :

Bug 39582 about libpam-krb5 is now Confirmed (debian unstable
libpam-krb5-1.2.0-3 is working fine with dapper)
Bug 27425 about NFSv4 Fixed in 2.12r-4ubuntu5

Ill have to retry the NFSv4 mount later in june or if time allow before
the end of this week.

Good news though.

--
     Léa Gris - http://www.noiraude.net/
()   Campagne du ruban texte brut contre les courriels en HTML,