Is it wise to upgrade to Dapper (Kubuntu) now?

David Walker dave at mudsite.com
Tue May 9 18:58:31 UTC 2006

OOzy Pal wrote:
> Is it wise to upgrade to Dapper (Kubuntu) now or should I wait until a
> stable version is released and some time is passed for the bugs to be
> fixed?
>
> --
> OOzy

I use it and am having no problems, but I understand that it's not
"stable" so I risk the world imploding, hard drives catching on fire,
magic cd drive that might start being able to burn DVD-r's....but I'm
not expecting it to happen a month before "stable" release.

So is it wise?  As wise as you want it to be mostly.

--
dave