[OT] wireless headset for it-telephony

Chris_G ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Fri May 5 09:19:01 UTC 2006

Not sure if the right place for this - apoligies for the novice approach
- however your thread seems to tie in with what I'm looking for.

I use a Sony Ericsson P910i and was wondering if it is possible to link
it to my computer as a bluetooth headset - so that when I'm using Skype
on my computer I can just talk through my mobile...?

When I try link my computer and phone using the headset link - the
computer tells me that the phone doesn't have that functionality -
however it will link as an audio gateway and work in reverse - i.e.
calls through my phone come out of my computer sound system...

So the questions is...can I do this or do I need to get a seperate
bluetooth headset?

Thanks

Chris

--