Off track

Norton Roman nortontr at gmail.com
Thu May 4 05:27:13 UTC 2006

I disagree... it is a quite different situation... linux users usually
installed it all by themselves, thereby having no one to turn to when
something goes wrong. Usually, when you buy a windows box, you get a phone
number that you should key in case you need... and that's precisely what you
do. If one wants to compare, one should compare the forums with the customer
service's calls. That would be a fair comparison.