Xgl doesn't start with fglrx

Philip Axer paxer at nyware.de
Wed May 3 22:01:25 UTC 2006

Hi,

just to give response on my inital question:
I gave it up with fglrx. Even with removing fglrx I got problems. The
general solution of using proprietary/binary drivers in an open source
environment obviously leads to problems. OpenBSD just released under
this maxim statement. [1]

Philip

[1] http://www.openbsd.org/lyrics.html#39