BGP: Border Gateway Protocol

LinuxMurah.com linuxmurah at gmail.com
Wed May 3 15:16:34 UTC 2006

Dear Friends,

I just finish read some article about advance routing using Zebra,
Quagga. It said that using dynamic routing can make internet
connection more faster. is that true?

Is that true if I'm using 2 line ADSL with 384 Kbps for my local
network then total bandwidth will be 384x2 = 768Kbps ? So if a line
can use for downloading with 40 Kbps then when I'm using 2 lines then
download speed will be 80 Kbps (more less)?

Or this ZEBRA can only switch from a line to another when one of them got down?

--
Come and Visit My Blog
http://ubuntu-ku.blogspot.com