off topic

Miguel Azevedo miguel.azevedo at idssecurity.org
Tue May 2 23:59:42 UTC 2006

Howdy,

I just recently subscribed the ubuntu mailing list and i've been following the last couple of mails from this thread. Nevertheless, i'd like to know a little more about what is in discussion around here, since it seems pretty interesting. So, can one of you, Michael or Darek, fill me up with the full topic of discussion?

Cheers,

m .

--

"The video arcade is down the street. Here we just sell small rectangular objects.
They're called books. They require a little effort on your part, and make no bee-bee-bee-bee-beeps.

Miguel A. Azevedo

Wireless Security Researcher
web : http://www.idssecurity.org
mail: miguel.azevedo at idssecurity.org