off topic

Michael T. Richter ttmrichter at gmail.com
Tue May 2 23:21:57 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-02-05 at 09:25 -0300, Derek Broughton wrote:

> >> Oh wait, that's exactly what you'd do if buying a Windows
> >> computer!

> If you were buying a machine on which to run
> Windows, you'd do the same - the only difference is that you'd fully expect
> the hardware to be supported without additional checking.

So....  Let me get this straight.  It's exactly what you'd do if buying
a Windows computer except for the parts that are different.

That makes everything clear.  Thank you.

--
Michael T. Richter
Email: ttmrichter at gmail.com, mtr1966 at hotpop.com
MSN: ttmrichter at hotmail.com, mtr1966 at hotmail.com; YIM:
michael_richter_1966; AIM: YanJiahua1966; ICQ: 241960658; Jabber:
mtr1966 at jabber.cn

"[Blacks] ... are inferior to the whites in the endowments both of body
and mind." --Thomas Jefferson