Filesystem errors !! How to fix ???

Reon Toerien rztrzt at gmail.com
Mon May 1 13:24:34 UTC 2006

Been away for a while so haven't touched the pc.

You point is a valid one and one I'm seriously considering. I have two
identical drives in my PC and a equal space fat32 partition to my
/home on the other drive to which i could simply backup my data, no
biggie.

Just dunno whether I should wait a month for dapper or just download
the latest daily build. I have limited (2GB) bandwith and a cd takes a
good chunk of this. If I used my existing flight6 cd I would have to
use a lot of bandwith for the updates.

I will probably end up downloading the latest daily build and install
all my stuff i use. As you said it does not take long.