Greetings! How many of you are using kde?

hagen van rissenbeck news4didascali at gmx.net
Fri Mar 31 16:00:39 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm using linux since 2002 and started with suse 7.x and kde 2.x

Today I'm playing with two linuxes

one breezy and one kanotix - cebit 2006-03 preview

On both machines, I'm using kde, gnome and xfce.

KDE gives me the maximum of opportunities if I'd like to configure my pc.

Gnome runs more stable, from my personell point of view,

Xfce is very interesting...
At the moment, I learn how to handle it...and it looks cool, as well as
the human theme in ubuntu.

So...

Choice is freedom ;-)

Hagen