How do I file an installation report?

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Fri Mar 31 10:54:39 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-30 at 21:44 -0600, Tommy Trussell wrote:
> A couple of specific issues ...
> I've noticed a few bugs in the database --
> should I put a "me too" onto one OR create a new one and let someone
> decide if it's a duplicate?

Oh, some people are working very hard all the time to try and find
duplicates ! So please don't make their life harder than it already
is ;o)
Yeah, just add a "me too" (unless there are already lots of them of
course), and subscribe to the bug, so that the bug tracker keeps you
informed (via e-mail) of any event on that bug.

--
Vince