Automatix

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Wed Mar 29 08:25:01 UTC 2006

John Vivirito wrote:
> Dennis has repeatedly attacked Automatix and me in the past, thus
> openly flouting the CoC.

Criticizing your work is not an attack. Nor is it aginst the CoC.

> As for me I have not signed the CoC and I do not intend to either

It's ironic that you criticize someone for allegedly not following the
CoC and in the next paragraph you claim the right to not follow the CoC
yourself. Isn't that egotistical? It suggests that Dennis' criticisms
are well founded.

Daniel.
--
      /\/`) http://opendocumentfellowship.org