Automatix?

Dennis Kaarsemaker dennis at kaarsemaker.net
Tue Mar 28 17:16:38 UTC 2006

On di, 2006-03-28 at 17:49 +0100, 'Forum Post wrote:

> dude: are u paid to troll on these mailing lists and IRC about stuff
> you do not have the slightest clue about? If you had tried this on the
> forums, you would have been banned long back but then I guess you were
> smart enough to not venture there with your truckload of crap.
> Personally, I think you are a degenerate loser who seriously needs to
> be dealt with and told to shut the **** up once and for all!

Please keep the code of conduct in mind on Ubuntu mailinglists. Me,
Reinhard, Oliver and countless others only raise the issues with
automatix. Instead of responding to them (you still haven't...) you just
start swearing. I'm not paid for any of the work I do for Ubuntu
(including helping users restoring automatix-inflicted damage) and I am
not here to troll.

The only truckloads of crap in this thread are your horrible attitude
and the even more horrible automatix.

--
Dennis K.
 - Linux for human beings - http://www.ubuntu.com